Tuesday 22 March 2016

You Don't Have To Be Rich To Have An Extravagant Disney World Vacation

On a late Spring afternoon, imagine two families departed for Disney World. They were very much alike, these two families.
luxury 5-Star Disney World resort.
Both families attended the same shows and events, and ate at the same restaurants.
Both families spent the same amount of time at Disney World, and returned home on the same flight.
But there was a difference….
One family spent $5,500 for their Disney World vacation. The other spent $2,700.
What made the difference?
Hi – I’m Beth Haworth. If you're like me, you probably insist on getting the most you possibly can for your money.
I’ve written a guide to the best tips, tricks and savings available for a Disney Vacation. Strategies that can literally save you hundreds – if not thousands of dollars.
You see – I’m not only a best selling travel author – I was also a Disney Cast Member. And let me tell you – those were some of the best times of my life. I learned a lot – but I also kept my eyes open.
     

I watched hundreds of families needlessly throwing their money away because they didn't know any better way. If only they had known what I know!
And that’s how my “Ultimate Disney World Savings Guide” e-Book was born.
It’s everything I've learned and discovered in making a Disney Vacation an affordable and magical experience.
You can have a Disney World vacation every bit as enjoyable and rewarding as the family who spends 2, 3, or even 4 times as much money!
Let me give you an example of my recent trip:
Disney 4-Star Resort: Retail cost $1,941 for 5 days
My cost: $890
That's a savings of $1,051 – for less than one hour of my time! And that's not an off-season deal either! I'm talking right in the middle of peak Disney travel times in August, 2015! Follow the 9 easy steps in my Disney Savings Guide, and you can do it too.
Why not pay for your trip in advance, rather than making credit card payments for months afterwards?


http://bit.ly/1U5zUtk
 



No comments:

Post a Comment